A 3d plane.Namespace: ceometric.VectorGeometry
Assembly: ceometric.VectorGeometry (in ceometric.VectorGeometry.dll) Version: 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199)
public class Plane
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Public Class Plane
public ref class Plane
A plane is defined by e = p + u * d1 + v * d2, where
- p is a defining point Point on the plane,
- u, v are real numbers and
- d1, d2 are the non-zero length direction vectors of the plane.
- 1: From three points in space (see Plane(Point, Point, Point)
- 2: From a point on the plane and two direction vectors (see Plane(Point, Vector3d, Vector3d))
- 3: From a point on the plane and a normal vector of the plane (see Plane(Point, Vector3d))
- 4: From the coordinate form n1*x + n2*y + n3*z = d of the plane (see Plane(Vector3d, Double))
- 5: From the analytic form z=Ax+By+C of the plane (see Plane(Double, Double, Double))
If one of these plane parameters is modified, all other parameters are updated accordingly.