Computes the coplanar intersection of two objects.Namespace: ceometric.VectorGeometry
Assembly: ceometric.VectorGeometry (in ceometric.VectorGeometry.dll) Version: 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168)
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
- Type: ceometric.VectorGeometry..::.Line
A line coplanar to the triangle.
Return ValueReturns a PointSet containing the intersection points of the circumference of the triangle and line. This point set contains
- 0 intersection points if the triangle is coplanar to line but does not intersect line
- 1 intersection point if the triangle is coplanar to line and touches line with a vertex
- 2 intersection points if the triangle is coplanar to line and line crosses two edges of the triangle
- 2 intersection points if the triangle is coplanar to line and line is collinear to an edge of the triangle.
Use Intersect3d(Line) for non-coplanar intersection.