Computes the coplanar intersection of two objects.Namespace: ceometric.VectorGeometry
Assembly: ceometric.VectorGeometry (in ceometric.VectorGeometry.dll) Version: 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11)
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
- Type: ceometric.VectorGeometry..::.Triangle
A triangle coplanar to the line.
Return ValueReturns a PointSet containing the intersection points of the line and the circumference of triangle. This point set contains
- 0 intersection points if the line is coplanar to triangle but does not intersect triangle
- 1 intersection point if the line is coplanar to triangle and touches triangle in a vertex
- 2 intersection points if the line is coplanar to triangle and crosses triangle
- 2 intersection points if the line is coplanar to triangle and collinear to an edge of triangle
Returns null if the objects are not coplanar.
Use Intersect3d(Triangle) for non-coplanar intersection.